Welcome to LN-Electronic
เพื่อการใช้งานได้อย่างเต็มประสิทธิ์ภาพ โปรดลงทะเบียนเป็นสมาชิก เพื่อที่คุณจะได้ รับข้อมูลข่าวสารอย่างครบถ่วน และ รับสิทธิ์ ในการเข้าชม และดาวน์โหลดได้อย่างเต็มรูปแบบ.
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

LN-ELECTRONIC.

ยินดีต้อนรับ ผู้ที่มีความสนใจในการเรียนรู้เกี่ยวกับ อิเล็กทรนิกส์ ทุกประเภท ได้ร่วมแบ่งปันความรู้แลกเปลี่ยนประสบการณ์ ณ ชุมชนแห่งนี้

เพื่อการเข้าถึงข้อมูล เช่น รูปภาพ,PDF, ดาวน์โหลด และอื่นๆอีกมากมายโปรดทำการ Login ทุกครั้งที่ใช้งาน หรือคุณยังไม่ได้เป็นสมาชิก สามารถสมัคสมาชิกฟรี ลงทะเบียนฟรี หลังจากลงทะเบียนครั้งแรกให้ทำการยืนยันการลงทะเบียนจาก Email. ที่ใช้สมัค.

Photo

sine wave inverterจากเวฟนอก

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

surachit

surachit
  •  

Profile views:

ID:

15 Jul 2017

• Locationbangkok thailand

pure sine inv erter  circuit  

วงจรประกอบด้วยวงจรสร้างความถี่50hz sine wave และวงจรสร้างรูปามเหลี่ยม fre 5k มาmodรวมกัน ให้กลายเป็นpwm แล้วส่งไปขับวงจรh bridge ir2110 แล้วfilter ความถี่คลื่นพาห์ออกให้เหลือpure sine 50hz ออกไปใช้งานกับอุปกรณ์ไฟฟ้าต่างฯ

GNAX3h7h.png

RTepcPoh.png

kDZGGXxh.png

LhhGvuHh.png

wlewOech.png

sZz9vSih.png

BqOYX6Zh.png

DThyc0Qh.png

HjHLbbph.png

27cBf87h.png

zJ8UXN6h.png

0qP6FgIh.png

wcbWPj8h.png

Attached Files

• Wandaloalo likes this

Wandaloalo

Wandaloalo
  •  

Profile views:

ID:

29 Sep 2019

I would like to generate low clean low frequency sine wave with Linux hardware. Does anybody know good setup for that? What thingies I need for the hw to be able to output the wave? What software other than custom can be used to control the amplitude and frequency?

Attached Files

• Attached File  231.gif   2.81KB   0 downloads

Zion

Zion
  •  

Profile views:

ID:

14 Jul 2017

I would like to generate low clean low frequency sine wave with Linux hardware. Does anybody know good setup for that? What thingies I need for the hw to be able to output the wave? What software other than custom can be used to control the amplitude and frequency?

what about hardware you use ? And you must have software that can connect to a particular designed hardware

Wandaloalo

Wandaloalo
  •  

Profile views:

ID:

29 Sep 2019

Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of sound, solemn lull, unity that filling space. A special proportion of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator excess an extremely productive of palette of overtones.
To place an stunning factor - a petal tone drum, popularly known as a “glucophone”, a perception of rhythm is enough. His sound is sincerely mystical. And you can learn to take part in it, literatim, in a some minutes - the most important emotional attachment is to just learn how to worst on metal tongues, and it always sounds magical.

I invite you to visit my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users